Who can volunteer?
There is an opportunity for almost everyone who shares our values and vision! We are committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for everyone who volunteers with us. We have volunteers who are former service users, students, retired, unemployed, employed, disabled, non-disabled, old and young.
We aim to find a volunteering role to suit the individual, and we screen all our volunteers who will have contact with children.
You could help us to:
- Cook or deliver meals to families in crisis
- Visit and befriend a lonely older person
- Play and care for young people who are disabled or ill
- Accompany and support people on medical appointments
- Visit patients in hospital
If you are interested in volunteering please contact Tobi Berger, our Volunteer Coordinator on 020 8800 7575.